There’s a TON of information out there about strategy and strategic planning. Courses, newsletters, books, podcasts, and more.
The problem? Well…it’s execution. Organizations create plans but often struggle to implement them.
And there’s a huge gap in actionable insights available on strategy execution.
So, we’re fixing that. And that’s why we’re launching The Strategy Gap — the only podcast focused on strategy execution.
The Strategy Gap isn’t your typical ‘business’ podcast. Hosts Jonathan Morgan and Joe Krause interview the industry’s leading professionals to bring you…
- Insights on how leading organizations plan & execute
- Actionable advice you can use right away
- Stories of real-life experiences from leaders just like you
You’ll also hear about mistakes, lessons learned, and funny steps along the way.
Each episode you’ll come away with practical tips and advice that you can implement immediately.
Learn from industry experts like…
- Candice Williams from the Development Bank of Jamaica
- Jordan Gadd from Heluna Health
- Joe Rafter from Capgemini
- and many, many more…