By now, most organizations have completed their strategic planning process for the year and are ready to execute brilliantly. These organizations, just like yours, are now at a fork in the road. At least 75% will take the road of failed execution. These companies, teams and individuals will struggle, and fall short of their goals.
But the other 25% will take another path – the road to explosive growth, results and success. The strategic leaders heading these organizations are able to:
- Drive their organizations to results with confidence
- Close the gap that exists between what they say they’re going to do (in strategy), and what actually gets done (in execution)
- Execute, assess, adjust and drive results in a repeatable, consistent and predictable way
You’ll learn how to:
- Use 3 practical steps to enhance your execution
- Communicate and embed your strategic plan into the operating rhythm of the business
- Reframe performance management to drive growth at every level in the organization
- Build and develop a talent-rich pipeline of leaders
Todd Garretson, CEO and Chief Strategist at CircleMakers, will show you how to calibrate your approach to people and process, while keeping your strategy at the heart of execution.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
ceo & chief strategist
With over 15 years of experience leading market share growth initiatives of top consumer brands in Fortune 500 and privately-held business environments, Todd Garretson advises and helps organizations identify new growth potential, craft strategy that moves people to action and enhance overall performance. Having a passion for helping people and organizations to unlock dormant growth potential, Todd writes and speaks for audiences in three core areas: leadership, business growth strategy and personal/professional growth.