By now, most organizations have completed their strategic planning process for 2017 and are ready to execute brilliantly. These organizations, just like yours, are now at a fork in the road. At least 75% will take the road of failed execution. These companies, teams and individuals will struggle, and fall short of their 2017 goals.
But the other 25% will take another path – the road to explosive growth, results and success. The strategic leaders heading these organizations are able to:
- Drive their organizations to results with confidence
- Close the gap that exists between what they say they’re going to do (in strategy), and what actually gets done (in execution)
- Execute, assess, adjust and drive results in a repeatable, consistent and predictable way
You’ll learn how to:
- Use 3 practical steps to enhance your execution in 2017
- Communicate and embed your strategic plan into the operating rhythm of the business
- Reframe performance management to drive growth at every level in the organization
- Build and develop a talent-rich pipeline of leaders
Todd Garretson, CEO and Chief Strategist at CircleMakers, will show you how to calibrate your approach to people and process, while keeping your strategy at the heart of execution.