We're the Achievers.
We actually do this.
And we're recruiting. You in?
Some achieve greatness
Maybe it’s just the way the Atlanta sun glints off our ping pong table in the golden light of our top-floor sunset, but there’s something special about working at AchieveIt.
We work hard. We give as much energy to running an implementation training at 9 pm for a customer halfway across the world as we do winning a teambuilding scavenger hunt, or volunteering at the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
Part of working hard is working together. We constantly collaborate, ask for perspective, and draw on the walls (don’t worry – they’re whiteboards). We’re not closed-door, nose-in-your-laptop kind of people. We float around from desk to desk to find the best way to help our customers do the huge things they do – save lives and make the world a better place.
Whether we’re prank-filling someone’s office with 500 balloons, cheers-ing over some beers at the pub across the street, or dressing up in matching pairs for a surprise twin baby shower, we celebrate each other’s personal and professional successes.
Bonus – we have a movie theater popcorn machine.
If you can dream it, you can achieve it
We didn't bribe these employees for their quotes.*
*But we do pay them.
“I’ve had more personal and professional growth at AchieveIt than any other job. I come in every day, eager to learn from those around me. We have a culture of open collaboration and support. It’s also very cool to sit two desks away from my CEO’s office and get to talk through new ideas with her daily; I haven’t found that anywhere else. I’m loving making a career at AchieveIt and am thankful every day that my journey led me here.”
Amanda C | Sales
“I like working at AchieveIt because it has allowed me to grow my career and contribute to the business in ways I never would have thought possible.”
Jameson H | Engineering
“AchieveIt is truly a family! We work together, not only to support our customers and reach company goals, but we also support and celebrate each other’s personal goals. The encouragement and friendship I’ve found here is something special and I couldn’t imagine a better place to work!”
Lindsey L | Customer Success
"Working at AchieveIt is challenging and engaging. It’s rewarding to work on a team that encourages me to grow. Coming from a non-traditional strategy background, I’ve been able to rely on the team to fill in my gaps while drawing upon my unique experience. Plus, the team does a great job taking challenging problems and making them fun to solve."
Stu C | Consulting
“I feel lucky to be able to call myself an Achiever for so many reasons. At the end of the day, everyone at AchieveIt is a team – we celebrate the many highs, work through the lows, and ensure each individual has the ability to make their mark. For anyone who is willing to take initiative and is looking for a fast-paced, innovative place to work – AchieveIt is that and more.”
Amanda F | Marketing
“I'm grateful to work in an organization where my coworkers are truly my friends. I hold everyone around me in such high regard, and feel that respect returned. I’m always learning from my coworkers’ individual skills and unique strengths. Our talented, motivated people, our mission, and our values make our culture what it is and I can’t picture a better one!”
Saarah W | Sales
We work out our core (values)
How we actually get all this done
Take every opportunity
Make every effort
Meet every challenge
Cross every finish line
It's a job with benefits situation
Because we value a healthy work-life balance
Health, vision, and dental benefits
Remote work flexibility
Substantial vacation time
Parental leave plans
Company-sponsored teambuilding events
But really it's the pamplemousse La Croix that keeps us going.
What's your passion?
Find your next opportunity below...
AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as both a Best Workplace of 2021 and one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 5th year in a row. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers - this may be the right opportunity for you! You will work on an Agile software development team as an engineer creating new product functionality, completing development tasks, and improving system architecture in a cloud native software platform. We are a lean and fast-moving team, and you will have the opportunity to work directly with product management, UX design, and customer engagement team members.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, and implementation of user stories
- Participate in all team planning activities (Sizing Meetings, Retrospectives, etc)
- Design, architect and develop solutions to meet the defined business needs
- Build automation solutions to help the company scale
- Contribute to the future direction of the platform with innovative ideas for features
- Ensure all code can be safely built using our integrated build and deployment systems
- Support the system in QA and Production environments, as needed
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident (currently hold a Green Card)
- 3+ years of hands-on coding in a high-performance, scalable environment
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Passionate about learning new technologies building great products
- Experience with React, GraphQL, Microsoft Azure, and Redis is a plus
WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to empower organizations to achieve world-class execution on their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what's working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
OUR BELIEFS DRIVE OUR CULTURE
We believe in hiring great people and investing in their success.
We believe in work-life balance. What good is investing in your people if you burn them out?
We believe that all team members are equal. All opinions matter. Kindness matters. Humility matters. Honesty matters.
We believe in a meritocracy for ideas. The best solutions are found through healthy debate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $1,500 annual training budget
- Currently 100% work from home (returning to 90% WFH with in-office team collaboration days after COVID has passed)
- Great hardware
- Competitive salary
- 15 vacation days (5 additional days at two years of service)
- 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like dentist visits and regular checkups – we want you to invest in staying healthy)
- 401K (with matching), Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2021
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company (5 years in a row)
- 4.5 Glassdoor Rating - 92% would recommend us to a friend
- 4.5 out of 5.0 rating on G2, 4.7 out of 5.0 rating on Capterra
Don't see your position listed?
Send us your resume anyway and let us know why you were born to be an Achiever