We're the Achievers.
We actually do this.
And we're recruiting. You in?
Some achieve greatness
Maybe it’s just the way the Atlanta sun glints off our ping pong table in the golden light of our top-floor sunset, but there’s something special about working at AchieveIt.
We work hard. We give as much energy to running an implementation training at 9 pm for a customer halfway across the world as we do winning a teambuilding scavenger hunt, or volunteering at the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
Part of working hard is working together. We constantly collaborate, ask for perspective, and draw on the walls (don’t worry – they’re whiteboards). We’re not closed-door, nose-in-your-laptop kind of people. We float around from desk to desk to find the best way to help our customers do the huge things they do – save lives and make the world a better place.
Whether we’re prank-filling someone’s office with 500 balloons, cheers-ing over some beers at the pub across the street, or dressing up in matching pairs for a surprise twin baby shower, we celebrate each other’s personal and professional successes.
Bonus – we have a movie theater popcorn machine.
If you can dream it, you can achieve it
We didn't bribe these employees for their quotes.*
*But we do pay them.
“I’ve had more personal and professional growth at AchieveIt than any other job. I come in every day, eager to learn from those around me. We have a culture of open collaboration and support. It’s also very cool to sit two desks away from my CEO’s office and get to talk through new ideas with her daily; I haven’t found that anywhere else. I’m loving making a career at AchieveIt and am thankful every day that my journey led me here.”
Amanda C | Sales
“I like working at AchieveIt because it has allowed me to grow my career and contribute to the business in ways I never would have thought possible.”
Jameson H | Engineering
“AchieveIt is truly a family! We work together, not only to support our customers and reach company goals, but we also support and celebrate each other’s personal goals. The encouragement and friendship I’ve found here is something special and I couldn’t imagine a better place to work!”
Lindsey L | Customer Success
"Working at AchieveIt is challenging and engaging. It’s rewarding to work on a team that encourages me to grow. Coming from a non-traditional strategy background, I’ve been able to rely on the team to fill in my gaps while drawing upon my unique experience. Plus, the team does a great job taking challenging problems and making them fun to solve."
Stu C | Consulting
“I feel lucky to be able to call myself an Achiever for so many reasons. At the end of the day, everyone at AchieveIt is a team – we celebrate the many highs, work through the lows, and ensure each individual has the ability to make their mark. For anyone who is willing to take initiative and is looking for a fast-paced, innovative place to work – AchieveIt is that and more.”
Amanda F | Marketing
“I'm grateful to work in an organization where my coworkers are truly my friends. I hold everyone around me in such high regard, and feel that respect returned. I’m always learning from my coworkers’ individual skills and unique strengths. Our talented, motivated people, our mission, and our values make our culture what it is and I can’t picture a better one!”
Saarah W | Sales
We work out our core (values)
How we actually get all this done
Take every opportunity
Make every effort
Meet every challenge
Cross every finish line
It's a job with benefits situation
Because we value a healthy work-life balance
Health, vision, and dental benefits
Remote work flexibility
Substantial vacation time
Parental leave plans
Company-sponsored teambuilding events
But really it's the pamplemousse La Croix that keeps us going.
What's your passion?
Find your next opportunity below...
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 4th year in a row. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers - this may be the right opportunity for you! Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a motivated team that’s always driving for results.
Quality Assurance (QA) is a vital part of AchieveIt’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure our software runs smoothly and meets customer needs. We are looking for a QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Ultimately, you will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
If you enjoy working with a fast-paced development team and providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Provide thought leadership on quality assurance standards and best practices for building scalable automated and manual testing infrastructure
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation testing scripts using Cypress and TypeScript
- Perform manual testing where needed (new features, regression testing not covered by automation)
- Identify, record, and track bugs
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- 2+ years of prior work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools such as TestRail
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or Cypress
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and associated tools such as Jira
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- $1,000 annual training budget
- Currently 100% work from home (returning to 90% WFH with in-office team collaboration days after COVID)
- Great hardware
- Competitive salary
- 15 vacation days (5 additional days at two years of service)
- 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO & include things like dentist visits and regular checkups – we want you to invest in staying healthy)
- 401K (with matching), Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
Don't see your position listed?
Send us your resume anyway and let us know why you were born to be an Achiever